1. Legal notices WESCO IRELAND 11 CALBRO HOUSE TUAM ROAD GALWAY
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 091 860893 or 091 860822
1. Introduction Our general terms and conditions of sale govern the sale of products offered by Wesco in its ca- talogues or on its commercial websites and all related service provisions in Ireland to persons acting in a professional capacity as well the gene- ral public. Any order for a product implies acceptance wit- hout reservation by the Client and his/her full acknowledgement of these general terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions of sale and the purchase and sale transactions arising from them are governed by Ireland law. Any commercial disputes that may arise from these general terms and conditions of sale, and the resulting or ensuing litigation, will be sub- mitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Trade Courts of Ireland. Wesco, however, reserves the right to file action with any other competent court of its choice.
2. Products The products are described and presented with the highest degree of accuracy possible. Howe- ver, the photographs and graphic representa- tions displayed on our sales media (catalogues, website) are for information and guidance only and are not contractual. Therefore, the liability of WESCO cannot be incurred in the event of an error.
3. Prices Our selling prices are guaranteed for the period of time during which each of our catalogues and sales documents are valid, or during the period stated on each promotional offer. The selling prices of products on our website are those dis- played when the order is taken. If, for economic reasons, notably in the event of raw material price increase, certain prices are changed before the catalogue validity period ends, the client will be informed of the change at the time of orde- ring.
Referent prices are displayed including and excluding all taxes (VAT is at the rate 23% appli- cable on the date our catalogue is printed) Prices and taxes are only valid for Ireland. If one or more taxes or contributions are intro- duced or modified, these changes may be ap- plied to the sales price of the products shown in the catalogue and the various sales media. In this case, the client will be informed beforehand.
Discounts negotiated with Wesco in connection with calls for tenders or business agreements are not applicable to prices that have already been discounted (kits, maxi packs , products undergoing stock clearance) or delivery solu- tions. For articles displaying a price that has already been discounted, the discount applies to the original price (crossed out prices).
4. Ordering Orders can be placed on the website, by tele- phone, facsimile or by post on the basis of the product numbers quoted in the hardcopy cata- logues. The client acknowledges that he/she has read and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale before confirming his/her order: confirming the order therefore implies acceptance of these general terms and condi- tions of sale. The client acknowledges that, before confir- ming his/her order, he/she has been given the opportunity to examine its contents and prices in detail and correct any errors. Clients are also reminded that any which has been confirmed constitutes an obligation to pay for it.
Purchase orders sent by a client by facsimile or post imply full acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale, as per the reminder prin- ted in bold letters on the order form.
Orders placed by telephone and confirmed by payment also imply full acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale.
Orders are fulfilled within the limits of avai- lable stocks, and for products not stored in our warehouses, contingent on availability from our supplier. Wesco furthermore reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order when the price displayed for the product(s) is wrong or when there are serious reasons for suspecting fraudulent intentions regarding the order(s). If a dispute with a client regarding payment for a previous order is in progress, Wesco reserves the right to block shipment of the new order.
For any order placed by telephone, facsimile or the internet, please do not send confirma- tion by post.
5. Shipping costs
We apply a handling and processing charge of 4.88 plus VAT on every order delivered in Ireland.
Furniture: our furniture is delivered unassembled. Prices do not include any assembly services. We will supply a quote for any requests for assem- bly at the place of delivery (please refer to our service guide at the beginning of the catalogue).
6. Delivery The merchandise is delivered by a freight carrier to the address entered on the purchase order within 7-10 working days. This timeframe is given for information purposes only. It comes into effect on the date your order is recorded and depends, in particu- lar, on the availability of freight carriers and on the order in which the merchandise arrives. If, on an exceptional basis, the delivery timeframe announced cannot be met, the client will be informed and will have the choice of either main- taining the order or cancelling it. This timeframe is not guaranteed for orders involving a large number of items or customised articles. For deliveries during back-to-school periods and the festive season, or for deliveries on a specific date, we recommend that you place orders as early as possible.
7. Transfer of title and liability WESCO retains full title to the products and/ or equipment and accessories until full and effective payment has been received and all the client s obligations to WESCO have been perfor- med. Until such time, the products and/or equipment delivered shall be considered as consigned and the client shall bear full liability for any damage or loss caused to, or by, the relevant products and/or equipment for any reason whatsoever. Failing total or partial payment, WESCO may, wit- hout prejudice to its other rights, apply for the immediate return of the products and/or equip- ment at the client s expense, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
8. Order receipt Merchandise travels at the recipient s risks and liability, even if sent carriage-free. On the day of delivery, read the packing slip and check the number and condition of the parcels in the carrier s presence. If you observe a problem on delivery, report this immediately on the carrier s delivery slip with the comment damaged parcels or missing parcels . Caution: The comment subject to unpacking does not provide ANY recourse against the carrier. On the receipt, write your full name, date and sign it, and if you have company stamp, stamp it. If you observe any damage, you have a period of 72 hours to file a complaint with the car- rier; a copy of the claim must also be sent for information to our customer service depart- ment : WESCO IRELAND, 11 CALBRO HOUSE, TUAM ROAD, GALWAY No claims (missing or damaged parcels) will be considered if this procedure is not obser- ved.